CVS RACK AND PINION ACTUATOR
- Rack and Pinion Actuators are used to open or close bailor butterfly valves with 900 rotation. Rack and Pinion Actuators are activated by pneumatic or hydraulic fluid. The supply pressure pushes pistons together or apart causing the pinion shaft to rotate opening or closing the valve.
- The actuators can be double acting or spring return. Double acting requires supply pressure to open and close the actuator.
- Single acting actuators require supply pressure to open the actuator, when the supply pressure is removed the springs push the pistons back to the original position.
- Single acting actuators can be fail open or fail closed
- CVS actuators are available in sizes 50 to 1000 with torques 50 in/lbs to 44,000 in/lbs.
|CVS actuators are temperature rated from -50°C (-58°F) to 80°C (176°F) with standard seals made of low temperature nitrile. The actuators adhere to ISO 9001 : IS05211, DIN3337, and VDI/VDE 3845 NAMUR standards. Each actuator has position indication with NAMUR drive slot for positioners and pneumatic connections. The output shaft and valve mounts meet NAMUR standards. Each actuator has stroke adjustment 0° to 90°, +/-4 degrees. Direction of shaft rotation can be done easily by inverting the pistons.